On 11 April, 2019, a new blog was launched, calling for legal action against HBC to expose “the continued corruption and fraud.” The site at this time is anonymous, but it is clearly calling for other members and donors to join his/her/their efforts to bring legal action against HBC. Any lawsuit would, of course, bring a new round of discovery which would bring much needed light to the financial abuses and abuses of power that occurred at HBC. Check out harvestbiblechapellawsuit.com.
In related news, last night it was announced that the remaining 7 HBC Elders were having a secret meeting with James Macdonald today. From a very credible source I learned of the plan for this meeting yesterday, and it appears that the meeting is to take place with the company that was hired by HBC to help facilitate the reconciliation process.
Yet again, these elders, who should have resigned long ago, have no kept very relevant information from the HBC congregation. One issue of serious concern is the question of the rights to MacDonald’s sermons. These sermons are the property of Walk In the Word which is a ministry of HBC, and MacDonald created them as an employee of HBC, making them the property of HBC. No doubt MacDonald wants them so he can sell them to the uninformed and unsuspecting masses as part of his rebrand and relaunch. HBC owes it to the Church to do all it can to prevent this disturbed person from selling his wares. And, what other financial negotiations are these untrustworthy elders conducting with the disgraced MacDonald? What else are they prepared to give to the man who destroyed their church without informing the congregation? As always, this turn of events raises numerous other questions?
- Why are these men meeting with a terminated former employee?
- Why are these untrustworthy, secretive elders allowed to negotiate any deals with MacDonald?
- What are they prepared to give away to MacDonald at today’s meeting?
- Are they going to demand reimbursement from MacDonald for the church for all of the money he wasted?
- Who at HBC as the legal authority to make deals with MacDonald with the congregations money?
- Will the HBC Elders conduct a forensic audit and resign to make a lawsuit unnecessary?